Wednesday, December 10, 2008

"Chew the Fat" Series

Hey gays,

It's weird, I started out doing this blog thinking it would focus on body issue's and a place for plump and fabulous gays to vent their frustrations. I do have some readers I know are dying to come forward but they haven't yet. I have had some other blogs like Fatngay and Sethboyardee and Gay Power Living post me on their site which is really great and I appreciate it so much!

Anyway I thought I would have more comments or bears contacting me..LOL...but I'm really not so I've decided to go to them. I have an idea of doing a series called "Chew the Fat". I'm going to reach out to artists, musician's,writers, poets and of course bloggers and interview them for this blog. I think it will be fun! Stay tuned or if you are reading maybe you will be my first interview for "Chew the Fat".

XO, BT

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

go for it!!! If they don't come to you, go to them--that's what I say! xoxo, J

Anonymous said...

ps. thanks for the luv!

Anonymous said...

have you seen this!? Made me think of this post:
http://www.thingsbearslove.com/

Seth said...

oh boy... i've got ALOT of fat to chew (on)... its like a friggin smorgasboard here in my tummy... and thighs... and chin... and butt.... and... you get the idea.

Let me know what your interview consists of LOL.

:)

MargOH! Channing said...

Seth, does that mean you are volunteering to be the first interview-ee???

Don't worry, it will be painless....I'll prepare a set of questions and get back to you asap.

XO, BT

Glenn said...

Great idea!!! Looking forward to reading your first interview.