Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Calling in Gay

Hey Gays,

I just read this article about "Calling in Gay" on wednesday to protest Prop 8. The funny thing was I had thought of taking tomorrow off just for the hell of it.

In a way I think it is a good idea especially asking if you do take the day off that you should volunteer. It is an interesting concept and grass roots, you know I love Grass roots initiatives. Though of course the established organizations do not think it is in our best interest...How do you know unless you try I say...

So kids "Call in Gay"....

XO, BT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the day! I think Glenn is also calling in but he's actually really sick....lol.

Fatt-ee Gay said...

LOL, Uh, OH! Hope he is ok, I've been feeling a little off myself, think its all the temp changes....but I took 2 pills last night and feel better, i love pills sometimes..

XO, BT