Tuesday, December 2, 2008

OH Nellie!

Hey gays,

I have a busy week of gay...LOL. last night we went to our friends B-day party , the lovely and leggy Legs Malone. We had a lovely time. I love her apartment in Brooklyn, very eclectic and charming and she is a fabulous host!.

Tonight we are going to see my favorite singer/songwriter Nellie Mckay. I just love Nellie and her zany way of looking at life. She is a treasure. Go get her damn Cd's already.She is not as appreciated in her time as she should be but I know that in years to come she'll be one they say was spectacular...cause she is!!

And talk about a gay week..We're off to see Liza on Broadway on Wednesday night. It's opening night so I'm sure there will be some celebrity buzz. This is the 8Th time now I've seen Liza and I'm sure it'll be great. She just has such great performance energy and lifts the spirits. Lets hope her voice is holding up for the old gal!!

Should be a fun couple of days and very very gay...LOL


XO, BT

No comments: