Saturday, December 27, 2008

"Fat Girl" is #1

Hey Gays,

I posted "Fat Girl" on this site called "Ourstage.com". It is an indie music site set
up to compete with other songs , etc. in your genre.

I did well in hip hop , usually finishing in the top 100 but last month they added
a "Comedy" category and i made it to the top 20, then today I am # 1. What a hoot!

Songs are voted on by "Judging". You have to create an account and then listen to the songs and judge. its easier to judge now because only 20 songs make the quarter-finals, so there are not as many rounds and my song pops up more...LOL

If you have a little time go vote for "Fat Girl". if I win I get $100 and then a chance for 5,000 in the overall finals.


Fat Girl, by MargOH! Channing on OurStage

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey love, tried voting for you, but they did not list you as an option. But, they do have you ranjed as #1 for December 2008--could the voting for Dec be closed?

Congratulations for your current ranking, the song is funny and definitely has the trademark MargOH fierceness! Was that Manee I hear in the background!?

Fatt-ee Gay said...

oh, yes, man-ee does back up vocals...lol