Thursday, December 4, 2008

Liza was Wow! za


Hey Gays,

I went to see Liza Last night and gays let me tell you she was just amazing.

I've seen her perform 8 times from New York to London but last night was the best and her star shined so bright last night.

It amazes me how much love one person can get wrapped around them from an audience. Liza is so talented and she puts every ounce of her body into her performances which just makes you want to hug her. In return you get that feeling of love back and her desire to please you is so genuine, not put on at all. I just admire her so much as a performer!

The highlight for me was her rendition of Judy's "Palace Medley". The arrangement was amazing and her voice hit a clarity and strength. I kind of got the feeling that Judy was there for a brief moment with her hand on Liza's shoulder. I cried like Cher in "Moonstruck" at the opera, but no fuss so was the older gentleman next to me and we turned to each other wiping the tears from our cheeks and we smiled thinking Who the hell cares...

I'm glad the reviews have been positive and I've linked one here. To me Liza is a living legend and has nothing to prove other than she can still put on a great show. The voice may not be perfect but Liza is so much more than a singer, she is an experience.

If you are in NYC spend the 55 bucks and get a balcony seat..you'll be glad you did!!

XO, BT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! I can only imagine what this experience must have meant. So great to read about your wonderful experience and that she's riding high!