Friday, December 5, 2008

OH! Boy

Hey Gays,

Boy George is a mess! I'm sorry but as one fat gay to another, Boy you are a mess!

It saddens me that this great talent has left all of his talent out in the trash for
jail time.

I was a huge fan of culture club back in the day and the impact that he had on society I think is overlooked. A drag queen having a #1 hit....in the US....in the
80's....

We all know the stories so I don't have to go over it all but the last one is a hoot. He handcuffed a call boy and beat him with a chain..Oh dear, I mean I know he's a bit chunky but really he could probably have anyone he wanted don't you think?
Money talks for the gays, so what if they have to move a roll out of the way to suck it...they'll get dinner I'm sure...

Now, Now, I know, I know I'm being bad, ladies go for the money too and there are many gays , including myself, that are in loving relationships and money's got nothing to do with it...but there have been times I thought why in the hell didn't I look for a sugar daddy when i was younger and thinner...I should have been a bottom...really.

Anyway back to Boy George. What a voice he has and I get so mad when I see these people doing such stupid things when they have everything at their disposal. I know money can't buy you happiness but can't talent? I think so! What ever happened to the old saying "Everything in moderation"? Though I guess when you have everything you may want you may search for even more and that more could lead to criminal activity....


OH! Boy...

XO, BT

No comments: