Monday, September 29, 2008

Paul Newman RIP


Hey gays,

I heard of Paul Newman's passing and had a bit of sadness about it. I guess it was because I remember liking Butch Cassidy and the sundance kid

Then this morning I saw a piece about him but it more centered on his marriage to Joanne Woodward. The piece was well done and I actually cried a bit when they were showing pictures of the two of them. They all had Paul looking at Joanne always with a lot of love in his eyes. Though he was a striking looking man, he seemed always to be humble. I don't know much about him , really but I guess when I saw the pictures it was interesting to see how someones love can actually be seen through the eyes and how wonderful that Joanne was the recipient of that much love...It's really interesting to me, the eyes I guess...

XO, BT

2 comments:

Glenn said...

Not to digress... but he looks very attractive in this photo!

MargOH! Channing said...

Hey doll,

Goodness i know, wow, I was blown away by this picture...LOL

He was amazing looking!