Friday, September 19, 2008

The O'Neal Fawcetts

Hey Gays,

I know you've probably all heard about the drug bust of Ryan O'Neal and his son Redmond. Of course, the whole family has had issues including Tatum, who I just saw on Oprah. I don't know what it is but I have always liked Tatum even though she can be really fucked up. I guess it is the whole identifying with my childhood, I love "The bad news bears" and "Little darlings", it's a good feeling connection. I also think she is really pretty. I still think she is attractive even though she looks harder than in the past...go figure.

Now getting to looks which is why I wrote this entry. You know Ryan was hot when he was younger and Farrah Fawcett was just gorgeous but somehow the son is like, yuk! A red head? I do like red heads, not a jab at them but I would think the offspring of these two would be gorgeous but he's not attractive at all. He's a bit scary looking actually. I guess he looks more like Ryan but like Ryan looks now. Just very strange to me



Shutter....

XO, BT

2 comments:

Glenn said...

I have to disagree on this one... I think Redmond is kind of cute, in a quirky sort of way. Is he really 23... that's like a lifetime ago.

Fatt-ee Gay said...

really, LOL. I don't kow i just thought he'd be blond an hunky being the offspring of them...maybe she was messing arouns with howdy doody too...you quirky kid!! LOL

I'm terrible!