Friday, September 19, 2008

Is Biden to be replaced?

Hey gays,

My hubby Jeff sent me this article about the democratic party pressuring Obama to dump Biden and replace him with Hillary.

I wonder if this is true? I honestly thought that Biden was a poor choice for Obama, it was, to me, going away from his message of radical change and thats why Mccain picked this nutjob Sarah Palin. It's all Crazy. I'm already tired of this election but thankfully its almost over.

Check out the Article! Any thoughts gays?

XO, BT

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Interesting. Changing your VP pick may not bode so well for someone who will need to make executive decisions. It's largely considered the nominees first presidential decision. And it's often fumbled (See: Dan Quayle).

I don't think Hillary would take the veep nod. It's pretty much a lost cause for her, this was her moment. It didn't happen. Might as well have it be Biden, to bring more balance to the ticket and sure up the old white working (blue collar) male demographic.

Oh my gawd, if Dems f-ck up this election, too, the party needs to be abolished. M (as in McCain) is only a W turned upside down.

Fatt-ee Gay said...

Oh, yes i agree, I think its too late now. I just think he should have picked a woman but what the hell do I know..LOL

XO, BT