Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Interesting "Fat" Gene Articlle

Hey Gays,

I found this snippet about people of European descent having a "Fat" Gene

I'm sure some people are genetically bound to carry more fat. I see it all in my family. I have 2 siblings that are thin, one that is average, but he was an athlete and worked out all the time and my youngest brother also has the same struggles with weight that I do.

It seems to me that it's obvious there are links. My mother was always thinner in her younger days and my father was too but he gained a lot of weight and my fathers father was huge. I would always think I was cursed with my father's side's weight problem.

Now my hair of course is almost all gone, LOL but my father has thick curly wavy hair and my mothers hair is very thin...who knows.

I love how the article states exercise will help...LOL. I love that! Do we not hear that everyday!

XO, BT

No comments: