Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My favorite Movies

hey gays,

One of the comments posted made me think of "Steel magnolia's". One of my favorite movies especially for one liner's. After I thought about it I realized all of my favorite movies with a few exception's are movies filled with classic "One Liners"

Here are a few of my favorites and the one liners I love

"Moonstruck"

Do you love him, Loretta? Aw, ma, I love him awful.Oh, God, that's too bad.

Now he's going to play that damn Vicki Carr record, and when he comes to bed he won't touch me.

I can't sleep any more. It's too much like death.


"Hairspray" (The original, not the new crappy musical)

It's the times. They are a-changin'. Something's blowing in the wind. Fetch me my diet pills, would you?

Fatty, fatty, two-by-four. Can't get through the dressing room door?

I watch that tramp and I'm embarrassed to be white.

"Die Mommie Die"

Buster, if you want any singin' outta me, you better haul out that bratwurst and spread some mustard on it.

Darling daughter, you sound like a square from Squaresville.

"Death Becomes Her"

This is life's ultimate cruelty. It offers us a taste of youth and vitality, and then it makes us witness our own decay.

Wrinkled, wrinkled little star... hope they never see the scars.


"Nine to Five"

Well, I say we hire a couple'a wranglers to go upstairs and beat the shit out of him.

I'm no fool. I've killed the boss, you think they're not gonna fire me for a thing like that?


There are so many but these are just a few and some of these lines I use from time to time....just for the hell of it!!

Anyone else have any favorite "one-liner" movies...

XO, BT

3 comments:

Glenn said...

One of my favorites is from Steel Magnolia's by Annelle... "Miss Truvy, I promise that my personal tragedy will not interfere with my ability to do good hair." Alos, by Shelby... "Well, we went skinny dipping and we did things that frightened the fish."

Fatt-ee Gay said...

LOL, Yes Steel magnolia's has the most one liners or phrases of them all

like
There's so much static electricity in this room, I pick up everything but boys and money

The only thing that separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize.

just too many to name...i can watch that movie over and over and still love it, Moonstruck is another I never get tired of which i think is my all time favorite..

xo, BT

Unknown said...

I can't think of any others from movies, except just about every other line from Steel Magnolias. Seriously, it is the best movie for that.

The sad part is I'm not permitted to watch it unless my hubby isn't home. He gets annoyed that I pretty much give every line of dialogue throughout the movie.

I seriously quote from that movie at least once a day in every day conversation.