Monday, September 1, 2008

Fat-ee gay Going to Berlin

Hey Gays,

In the past few weeks I found out I would have a chance to travel to Berlin.

It is going to be a short visit but I can't wait! I'll be there from October 1-5.
I know the blog fatngay owner is from germany and I've had quite a few hits from Germany on this blog.

Anyone have any suggestions or things to do in Berlin or maybe even meet up to show old BT a good time.

Also I would love to perform while I'm there. Does anyone know of a drag club thats open to let a gal do a number?

Let me know

XO, BT

1 comment:

Fat'n'Gay said...

Berlin is hot!
Been there quite a few times, just visiting the town or for Christopher-Street-Day.
Hope you get some cool, hot hints (and not only those usual sights like the Reichstag or Brandenburger Tor...) - I think my suggestions were a bit outdated because 2001 was my last visit to Berlin.
Enjoy your trip!
Olli aka Fatngay