Friday, September 5, 2008

Big Fat Friday

Hey Gays,

I'm so thrilled that it's Friday. I'm working on all my new shows and this weekend starts the getting to the grindstone. I must start ordering promo card's, sending out Press releases...All those fun things..

I'm very busy the next couple of Months.

MargOH! is

Hosting a Burlesque Show September 19 called Sugar Shack Burlesque. This Clip is of my friend La JohnJoseph performing in the Berkshires of all Places. My hosting gig though is at the living theater in NY. It's a midnight show and will be fun

On October 10Th I'm part of "The Incredible Edible Cabaret Show". My man and I our doing our infamous Madonna Medley



The on October 16Th I'm doing my latest burlesque show . It's going to be a fun couple of Months.




Not bad for a big chunky gay..LOL Oops I just realized this poster is a little blue, it was red when I received it, gotta change that. If any gays reading this blog are in the NY area, come by and see the show!

XO, BT

No comments: