Thursday, January 15, 2009

Oops I did it again!!!

Hey gays,

God damn I said that I'd never do it again but wouldn't ya know that I let myself down again. I can't believe that I let myself fall into the trap again this year but hopefully it was only one time.

I watched "American Idol" last night.

I feel sick about it... It really is a piece of crap show and I'm not going to tune in again. At this point I think adding a new judge has done nothing to help the show. It really is sappy and it seems that as the years go on they are less interested in good voices but focus on the sob stories of some of the contestants. In the 1st episode they have a blind guy, a guy who's wife died a few weeks ago, a woman that is 23 has 3 kids and just lost her home in a tornado.

They play all of this up to the hilt. One guy who completely sucked pretty much begged to go to Hollywood and they said yes. They said that he was funny and had an OK voice...yikes.

The show really has become tired...

I'm not watching again....

XO, BT

1 comment:

Jeff C.-S. said...

Sure you won't. You've sung that song before, babe. ;-)