Saturday, January 3, 2009

Gotta get writing


Hey gays,

I'm planning on writing 3 shows this year. I haven't started but one and that is just an outline...The others are just idea's at the moment.

The end of the year was a bit slow and I wasn't motivated at all. I'm starting to get a little fired up now because I know I have to get started now...LOL.

At least I reached out to Jarad and all seems better. We had a bit of a blow out at the last burlesque show and really didn't speak since November. I miss him! In a way he's become like my brother or something. I don't have a sexual attraction to him, more like a brotherly love, he is a big goon really...LOL and too straight for his own good and he drinks way too much as i do.

That's the other thing in 2009, I'm cutting down on my drinking to just once in a while...I think I was getting a little out of control there for a few months, granted i was performing a lot and socializing a lot but Mama was feeling the bloat as the holidays approached...LOL and i tend to go overboard when i drink. I think I noticed it more in myself when i saw how Jarad drank and saw how he got, etc. i guess I saw a little of him in me.

Jarad is a really talented musician and I'm lucky to have worked with him and hope to continue. I'm going to meet with him soon to discuss projects!, etc. I put a pic of us and Jarad from 2007.

Chow chow for now...

XO, BT

No comments: