Monday, January 26, 2009

I'm finished

Hey gays,

I'm finished with the first draft of my show...thank goodness....I was thinking i would never finish it but after focusing this weekend I was able to get it done.

I still think the struggle of what to tell in this story was holding me back but I decided not to hold back and now I know it was the best thing to do. Though I'm not completely happy with everything I know that the draft is going in the right direction....

I love the first act but the second is a little flat at the moment mainly because the content and mood is a little heavier, talking about life's challenges including coming out, lost loves and coming to terms with the past to move on to the future.

I do know one thing that after my final lines of the show there will a clip of Judy to end the show but now i have to decide which one. I have 3 in mind, The show is called "For the love of Judy"

I've never been so excited to do a show after having written the last line today

its a little hard not knowing what the whole show is about but which of these would you call better...any thoughts gays

XO, BT





No comments: