Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The New me


Hey gays,

Yes, I've been thinking of starting out fresh for 2009. I know it is a bit cliche' to say that but I think I need to. I put on a pair of jeans the other day and I swear they shrunk, they did , they really did. I then sat at the computer and had to unbutton the damn things.

I usually stay around 210- 215 but over the holiday I think I gained a few pounds.. or maybe more than a few.

I hate working out, i hate yoga, i hate running....so I was thinking what the hell can i do? I love tennis but its too expensive for inside courts so that'll have to wait til summer. Then It dawned on me that when i was thin i was out dancing every night and I would sweat my ass off, I never thought about it at the time but I was working out by dancing to the Madonna mega mix, taylor dayne and dead or alive, believe me i spun around a lot.

So why not take dance classes, that would be fun, maybe jazz. I would be getting a work out and working on my craft at the same time. The Broadway dance center has classes that are really cheap.

I think in February I'm gonna start going, maybe I'll ask someone to join with me mmmm..... Maybe dancing will trim me down a bit, I'd be happy with 200 lbs. Do i have to get Jazz shoes?..LOL

Oh, also I haven't had a drink since New Years Eve, though I'm due...lol

xo, bt

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to volunteer to go with you but then I saw the website. there's no fucking way this cow is gonna shake his stuff with that pack of anorexic gazelles. Seriously, I feel your post...something other than my waist line has to give!

MargOH! Channing said...

LOL, Honestly I doubt everyone that goes looks like that..They have beginners classes which i'm sure we'd be in.....

I wish I had your waistline issue..I'd lose it 5 minutes..

Maybe i'll go scout it out and see what the deal is...

XO, BT

Anonymous said...

i suspect it would be rich material for blogging, especially since curious minds wanna know. :-) I also hope you enjoy them, and congrats on the abstinence--quickest way to lose weight!