Friday, January 16, 2009

Big as a House

Hey gays,

Oh boy... Boy George is big as a house and going to the big house. Maybe he'll lose some weight in the slammer...

I posted about this before but I was a huge Culture Club and Boy George fan and I'm sure if you asked most people they'd say the same. His music and voice are excellent and most of the songs are fun and flirty and I feel have stood the test of time. I love listening to their greatest hits now just as much as i did then. Plus his "The crying game" is one of my favorites of all time. His voice is so silky smooth in that song, its amazing.

Its both sad and frustrating that someone this talented has thrown it all away on drugs. I've done drugs, don't get me wrong but not like him.. Plus, after seeing him around NY and hearing stories about him from friends that ran into him at clubs, etc. say he is a real asshole and very rude.

Poor thing, maybe they'll teach him manners in the klink?? In the end I think this sentence is probably more for all the crap he got away with for years with a slap on the wrist...




XO, BT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know, this story is kinda sad. I was shocked to see that he's gone from Boy George to Big Boy (obviously eating to deal with the stress--poor guy.)

I don't know anything about the case and trial but I hope that he gets his life in order. You're definitely right abut his music. He's a great artist and hopefully going in and coming out might give him that inspiration to make some fundamental life changes...Time shall tell.
Happy friday! xoxo