Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Where's all the Fatties???


Hey gays,

So where are all the fat gays? or maybe even a fat straight person?

I've been doing this blog for a month and not one comment. I tried listing my site on "Best Gay Blogs", not sure if they did or not?? I'll have to check.

I was really thinking there were other gays like me that felt ostracized by the gay community at large for being overweight and the focus of tight abs and firm pecs kept me out of the club.....I guess I was wrong....but I won't give up...

It's funny... I'm not a twink, I'm not a bear, I'm not a Chelsea boy, I'm not a str8 acting masculine gay, I'm not a fat and fem.....I'm just a chunky gay so where do I fit in......aaaaah

That is the real question? Where do I fit in?

Maybe the answer to that is as plain as - "There is nothing to fit into, the gay community is a farce?"

or maybe- "There is nothing to fit into and you just have to pick and choose other gays that you can get along with and have fun"

or maybe- "I don't know, you should ask Ellen" I mean after all Ellen in the all knowing gay and the savior of our people (you can tell i love Ellen...not really)

The answers to these questions can go on and on and on....so why not take a chance and say hi ho or will I have to post a nude....

The gays love a nude...

xo BT

2 comments:

Fans of Ballack said...

Hey I love your blog.

You are so right. There's so much pressure out there to be hot and fit with the muscles. And if you're just 'chunky' nobody seems to be interested in you... I myself have taken to dating big guys to avoid the pressure of comparing bodies etc etc...I wonder if this is sad?

Anyhow my current flame is much bigger than I am and the sex is by far the best I ever had (i've had a few ;)) What does this say?

Fatt-ee Gay said...

Hi,

wow, someone is out there..LOL

Thanks for posting! I was on vacation and decided to put the laptop down for the week.

I don't think not wanting to compare bodies is sad, it's probably that being so concerned about body image and appearance all the time can be exhausting.

As far as the sex thing, I'm sure it's an individual talent...either you got it or you don't..I've had great sex with both thin and heavy people and some really bad with both as well.

having hot sex to me is not about what a person looks like but more of "can you hit the right spots"

XO BT