Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Michael Phelps, OH! Please!


Hey Gays,

Before I get to my vacation tales...there has been something on my mind and that is Michael Phelps, well not really him exactly but the media blitz and especially the gays gushing about how hot he is and being called the sexy sports figure of the week, etc., etc, etc.

The thing is I feel that if Michael Phelps was not a swimmer and didn't have gold medals and walked into a gay bar no one would probably even look at him. I'm sure some people may find him attractive but honestly he's kind of homely to me and I'm sure the gays would feel the same and he'd probably be a wall flower wanting someones attention....he is tall an lanky with big ears, weird jawline and crooked teeth...c' mon gays get off your gold standard and really take a look at him...

I'm sure he's lovely and a nice person but most gays only go for what they can see so really Would you want Michael Phelps if not for the fact that he is a gold medal winner?....I think not....

I get a little heated when the gays go ga ga......Oh, please...

xo, BT

4 comments:

James said...

I just discovered your blog by accident. Love it! Keep it up.
James

Fatt-ee Gay said...

Hey James,

Some accidents are good. Thanks for stopping by my blog. If you have any thoughts on any topics I bring up please leave a comment....

XO

BT

Unknown said...

New to your blog as well (by way of Deep Dish)... I think Michael Phelps has a great athletic body. He's attractive in a High School gush (guy crush) way, but I don't think you're alone in your sentiments.

I'm attracted to his personality and talent more than his looks. Ew, I almost said that like their was something wrong with that concept.

Mikey

p.s. I think those swim suits have the UPS uniform effect. They just make you have an element of hotness, and the way the half worn suit rests and just covers his naughty bits, doesn't hurt either.

Fatt-ee Gay said...

Hey Mikey,

Thanks for stopping by...I love Marc from Deep Dish....he is a hoot! I love his 70's sensibility..

Yes, I get your point. I should have stated that his athletic accomplishments are fantastic and do get the fact that an "overall" package can be sexy but when I was reading many of the gay blogs the way they were gushing about him was a bit much...

Would I kick him out of bed...probably not but I probably wouldn't invite him in anyway...

It's like in Ab fab when Saffie asks eddie why Patsy's sister Jacks has the right to be so mean and cruel and Eddie throws her hands up and says

"Because she's thin, Ok sweetie"

XO BT