Sunday, August 24, 2008

Project Runway, A Gay Tragedy


Hey Gays,

Did you gays catch Project Runway with the drag queens. I gotta ask you, how is it that a show with drag queens could be boring?

The designers really missed the mark on this challenge overall. They actually seemed
disconnected from it, very weird. I also find it funny that the ones that did the best were straight. All the gay designers couldn't handle the challenge....I wonder if that is because a lot of gay men really don't like drag queens or run away from transgendered issues so they aren't pegged Fem. I think this episode brought out the worst in Gay men and how detached they can be from their community at large. If i were a designer and had this challenge i would have went wild and had a ball. They all seemed annoyed and bothered by it!!

We know that the gays need to be masculine, it's very important! It's like I always say though, if you are on all fours getting corn holed masculinity is out the window. Let it go boys!!

I did like "Sweetie's" outfit. Nice to see a big gal look hot!

I wanna tell you one thing, Suede is a jackass and he had a lot of nerve wrangling with Hedda Lettuce. She was the client and she wasn't happy and that outfit was ugly, not her usual style at all. I'm glad she told that fucker off, he's stupid.

Any thoughts on this episode gays???

XO , BT

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Am I a bad gay for never watching PR?

Fatt-ee Gay said...

Hey gay,

No of course not. You are probably a smart gay for not watching it...LOL. I started watching the show because I did think that the challenges these people had the materials they sometimes had to work with was fun.

Also whenI first started watching all the contestants weren't in fashion, like one was an architect and one a craft maker...etc. but now they have people that own their own stores and have already been in fashion...so it's lost some of it's panache...

In the end the less TV you watch the better off you are I suppose or so I'm told...LOL

XO , BT