Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Paul Rudd Winked at Me


Hey Gays,

I don't usually get too many crushes on celebrities but I've had a huge man crush on Paul Rudd for years. I don;t care if he's thin, fat, chunky...he tends to go up in down in weight like myself...He's so damn adorable and he just seems so sweet.

Living in NYC you see lots of celebs and usually in everyday places like the supermarket, Barnes and Noble, Virgin records, health food stores...etc. etc. I've seen Drew Barrymore in Virgin records, Ted danson in Banana Republic, Susan Surandon in a cafe, Cameron Diaz at a nail salon,Matthew Broderick, Jimmy Fallon (another man crush), John Lithgow (who was rude to me), and many more but the other day I was walking up 2ND ave...

When to my surprise Paul Rudd was coming out of Dunkin Donuts and he and I literally banged into each other. it was his fault actually because he came out using his back to open the door, he had a Rite aid bag in one hand and an ice coffee in the other. Well it all happened so fast and I didn't have the time to tell him he was # 1 on my "Free Pass" list or that I just like him and his movies.....You're really not supposed to do that in NYC..Gush over celebs....

Also a "Free Pass" is a game my hubby jeff came up with that means that we have a list of 5 men that are mostly sports, music and movies men that we think are hot and would like to have sex with. Of course it would be a long shot for either of us to even meet them so we say we are ok with one another doing any guy on this list. Once in a while we talk about it and update this list, like Jeff's # 1 has been Patrick Rafter but he also has another tennis man on his list Rafael Nadal right up there.

Anyway, back to Paul! We did make instant eye contact and I of course apologized and he responded with "My bad"....oh, how sexy....LOL. He also said Sorry and before I could say anything else he winked and scurried away. I think he was embarrassed, his cheeks got a little flushed. The best thing was I had a whole block to watch him walk away and he is in one of his thin phases and really is quite attractive in person. he is shorter than me and I'm not sure but I though i smelled cigarette smoke on him..is he a smoker??? Not sure....I don't care, I'd want him anyway...LOL.

The thing is I think he lives a few blocks away from me, I watched him walk down and he took a left on 27Th street...I live on 23rd street.... I'm not the stalker type so no worries Paul but I do think I may start going to that Dunkin Donuts. This is the first person on my list I've been this close to so I'll have to check with the hubby and make sure my "free pass" is still valid....

He did wink at me after all!!

XO BT

No comments: