Tuesday, October 28, 2008

You Damn Fat people in Alabama

Hey gays,

I think the world has gone mad..I really do.

In August Alabama stated they wanted to tax their state employee's $25 a month if
they were considered obese.

The whole thing is going to happen starting in January 2009. This is ridiculous. I think i fall into that category by a hair...but I do not go to the doctors any more than a thin person for being fat. I do go to the doctor for my gastro issues but that has nothing to do with my weight.

Is this open discrimination, I think so. This article states that it is requiring the employee's to get screened making it seem that its getting the screening that is the issue or prompt for the fee.

I think this is a big fat joke. If you go to work and are able to perform your duties then it should be up to no one to charge you for your weight. To be honest I work with a lot of overweight people and they are here no less than women with children who often call in saying my kids are sick or I have to take them to an appointment, etc. I'm getting a bit off track but please read article and decide for yourselves.

Again, I think the world has gone mad...oh yes, it's not fat people that are making health care costs soar, it is the fat establishment with no rules and regulations that causes it...

XO, BT

1 comment:

Rajesh said...

In SEO Service is a SEO
Company India
and Link Building service provides from India. Our main services include Search Engine Optimization, Social Book Marking, Directory Submission and Blog comment. Our proven method of Search Engine Optimization process has been very effective and we have guaranteed result many companies websites. We provide Directory submission services which are not only cheaper but also
high acceptance rates.SEO Services India