Monday, October 6, 2008

Gavin and Stacey

Hey gays,

i've been watching this funny show on BBC America "Gavin and Stacey". I love this show and on one episode there was a scene between the lead and his chunky friend.

They were talking about a a gay guy and his boyfriend and one said If I were gay I'd like to be with him and the chunky friend said yeah, me too. Gavin, then said, Oh, no mate, you'd have to lose weight cause the gays ostracize fat guys. I loved this and had never heard it on TV before...I put a you tube link to it, maybe the clip is on there.

I like this show so check it out!! It seems I like British TV in favor of the major US networks, go figure.

I am little upset that the US version of Little Britain is on HBO, we don't have it, hopefully they'll have it on i-tunes or something...

XO, BT

1 comment:

Rajesh said...

Premier Financial Alliance 100% professional as well as genuine company where one can fulfill ones financial dreams. Financial Alliance that this company has, is strong and has been serving great to many companies. Unique thing about this company is that you don’t need money to fulfill your financial dream. So, if you are enthusiastic and young. You can do his easily. Just you need to join Premier Financial Alliance and you can easily earn more than what you may be expected.Premier Financial Alliance