Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Hey Gays,

Happy Halloween. I was looking at my friends blog Dannation and he has this funny pic posted.




I do love Halloween and back in the day back in Providence my friend Michael and I hosted a yearly Halloween open house either together or when Jeff and I got together we continued the tradition. I think we had them like 7 years in a row. They were usually a lot of fun. We'd have them from 7-11 then go out to a club that was having a costume contest, etc. I still think the first one we had was the best, it was filled with high drama and antics. In those days I was sleeping around so you know what happens when you get a lot of boys that you are doing at a party at the same time...Of course I was in drag so I didn't care..and I actually ended up boinking someone new that night..LOL. He spun me around the dance floor like ginger Rodgers that night, we had fun!

He was actually a boy I liked and wanted to continue seeing him but he had just broken up with his boyfriend and got back together with him, shortly after that night. The funny thing is years later I slept with this other guy I met who worked at the blockbuster store i went to, he had a huge cock, Italian guy. Anyway it turns out he was the guy from Halloween's boyfriend and they were still together at the time. I can't remember how I linked the 2 together, i think I saw them at the bar together or something.

Well I think you'll get two things from this post, one is that I love Halloween and two I was a really big slut...LOL

Oh, the memories....

XO, BT

No comments: