Thursday, October 9, 2008

Mystery illness update


Hey Gays,

So I had my colonoscopy, how fun. The actual procedure is fine but the night before
really stinks..You have to drink 4 liters of this vile tasting mixture, an 8 oz glass every 10 minutes, yeah , right. I got to about 3 liters and i starting hurling it back up. They really need a better system for doing this....

Anyway, I've been told I'm baffling because though I have something going on in my
system they can't figure out what it is. I'm now suppose to go for another round of bloodwork for specialty testing....for auto-immune diseases, he still hasn't ruled out Crohn's disease but also suspects pernicious anemia which is similiar to celiac but your body is unable to process and absorb vitamin b-12........

All of this is getting a little tiring and i know the b-12 deficiency is effecting me, i'm forgetful and cloudy...more like i can't remember names of someone I'm trying to speak of or about...its' weird. I also have to go for a neat test where I swallow a camera in the form of a pill and a recording pack gets attached to your back and it takes pictures....very interesting....

What can I say I'm a freak. The one thing i don't understand is why I'm not thin....I should be....it's my life's curse!!!

Cheers, Thanks a lot

XO, BT

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You know how the saying goes... lady in the street, but a freak in the bed. Well maybe that's just Usher who says that. But nevertheless, embrace your freak and hope some answers come your way.

MargOH! Channing said...

Oh yes, I always embrace the freak, as many times as i can...LOL..

Thanks, Also did you see my post about the gay life expo, I can get you free passes..I thought you said you were thinking of going so now you can bring people as well, I get unlimited passes.