Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My New TV Crush

Hey Gays,

OK, so I've been watching Amazing Race for many seasons, I think I didn't watch one year after my hubby and I sent in a tape and application and never heard anything, how dare they!! Then I found out that they really cast people in this show and very rarely choose people from tapes, etc.

Any who, this season isn't that great as far as the teams go and most of the underdog type teams are eliminated, I like the underdogs usually, big surprise.
There is one team though that I like, the mom and son team. I think her name is Debbie but who cares about her, its her son Dallas that is the main attraction. He is a bit growing up Gotti for me but hot none the less and he seems like a nice enough guy.

Yesterday my hubby sent me this photo of Dallas he found on another blog. Good lord almighty Mary I'm in love...take a look at the pic and you'll understand...LOL. I'm pretty sure its him....amen




Please, fat people can be size queens as well...LOL

XO, BT

3 comments:

Glenn said...

Just for the record... I opened this up at work and didn't know if I should "show and tell" or start packing my office up! Nice little afternoon delight either way!

MargOH! Channing said...

LOL,

OOps sorry. I'm sure you'll be fine..whats everyone's problem at work..looking at a little cock...or should i day a lot of cock...everyone is so stiff these days.

XO, BT

Rajesh said...

Web Design Company India, Suhanasoft is a professional web designing, web development and search Engine Optimization company. Established 6 years ago, the company has developed several websites from around the world. Our web designing prices are below your expectation. Though there are several web designing companies in India but our web design and Search Engine Optimization services are professional as well as cost-effective. Web Design India