Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Welcome to Fat-ee Gay

Hey Kids,

This will be a blog dedicated to all those gays out there, I mean Gay men , Lesbians, Bi and Transgendered who are pleasantly plump or chunky or maybe even actually fat......

Thin People can read this too of course but I'm more interested in what the fat gays have to say about what it is like to be gay and fat in 2008........

I want to hear from other fat gays like myself and talk about how we feel about being catagorized by our own gay community as Fat and fem or un-masculine, etc.

Let's roll kids...no pun intented

Thanks, BT

1 comment:

Seth said...

Hey I just came across your blog and its a great and refreshing thing to see. I'm another FAT guy (just starting to admit that LOL - like some sort of "coming out fat" episode) who doesn't really fit any mold at all. Trust me when I say I make you look skinny, but I'm tall enough to still carry the weight well. Well, at least to delude myself into thinking that!!

Anyway, I'm subscribed now to your blog, and I will link to you in my own blog site asap (having some issues with blog list right now).

I hope you get this comment (notification) and definitely looking forward to what you have to say, plus I'll try and go back and comment on some of your earlier posts.

Feel free to check my blog out also - if you can get past the twink photos, the other half is my personal journal of my (pathetic) life. LOL.

TTYL

Seth
sethboyardee.blogspot.com