Monday, July 21, 2008

Big Fat headache


Hey gays,

I usually love the heat but the past week or so here in NY the heat's been making me ill for some reason. I was out enjoying a lovely day yesterday but had a headache and stomach ache...aaaaargh , I hate that... I wish i could feel good all the time....

Besides being pleasantly plump and chunky I also have celiac disease which means I have an intolerance to Gluten. Gluten is a protein in wheat, rye , oats and barley that my body can't handle. The good thing is I was diagnosed in 2003 and have been on the diet ever since and I feel much better most of the time. The bad thing is when I'm not feeling well knowing I haven't eaten gluten I tend to get worried about what it could be.

The problem is before I was diagnosed with Celiac I had a lot of bathroom issue's....i.e. I was shitting my brains out all the time and yes not always making it to a bathroom....................................it's not a fun thing to talk about but shit happens....to everyone. Yesterday was one of those days when i was having issues but who knows why?

I know I had not eaten gluten so I think I get a little crazy over it....why, why , why.....is the question....Why can't I just be like normal people and not have to wonder where the next available bathroom is....it gets really tiresome.


The situation almost makes me not want to eat at all....I wish it were that easy and I could chuck all the food away and cleanse my body. Then maybe just live on a liquid diet of organic things....but i would miss my lays chips, indeed....

Well, gotta run.....not to the bathroom, thank goodness but I should call the gastro doc to see if I can get an appointment before vacation for some high powered imodium... : )

XO, BT

Photo is by my baby Jeff Catlow...

No comments: