Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Craigslist fat haters

hey Gays,

These are some of the gems listed on Craigslist in the men for men section


A person named Eric says:

im looking for a relationship with a guy around my age and weight I dont like fat guys no offense but im looking for a slim/athletic

BT asks Hmmm- If you mean no offense , why write it?

another charmer

look like one of the guys below!!! 8c in great shape and handsome here.. be able to host and be clean.. no skiiny men at all or fat guys.. send pics and stats in first email

He wanted someone like this , Notice how he spelled skinny wrong but fat perfectly



BT Says My favorite posts are the ones that equate fat with being fem....not sure how that came to be.....and he adds in ageism as well just for the hell of it, I really want to sleep with this person...don't you..

I'm nineteen, foot'9 145llbs home and horny looking to receive oral from an expert who is muscular, in shape and good looking. We can do more if the vibe is right. I'm 7 inches uncut. YOU: not older than 40 and not fat and not fem.

xo BT

No comments: