Thursday, July 10, 2008

Funny but weird fat Picture


Hey Gays,

I saw this picture and since I'm a tennis player I thought it was a hoot. I shouldn't call myself a tennis player because i haven't played this summer...I do love to play and miss it a bit but we're going to Florida next month and I will be
playing as much as I can!! Can't wait.

Oh yes, the we're is my husband, yes fat gays get married too...LOL just joking, I was thin when we met....but he'd love me anyway. My husband Jeff doesn't care about my weight so much but rather about my health which is a valid concern.

I'm lazy when it comes to working out and though he tries to get me moving I usually fall off the workout wagon. I do take an aerobics class and did go to the gym and did cardio yesterday.

Can you tell I would love to be thin...????? I would, I would but it always seems so much trouble....aargh

anyway , here is the funny pic...

xo BT

No comments: