Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I want to be a plus size model


Hey Gays,

I do realize that fashion and modeling are very chic and sexy. I even understand
why designers like to use skeletons to model their clothes...everything flows better on a corpse, don't you remember the scenes from movies like "Poltergeist" and "Night of the living dead" The shredded look is only suited for the very thin and gaunt you know.

The other day I walked by a big and tall shop...I of course are neither that tall or big enough for the clothes in there but i walked in anyway and noticed that all the models were tall but none of them were what I would call fat.

I know it's called big and tall but I thought they were just being politically correct and meant fat and tall...... I realized that I could be a plus size model if I lost a few pounds. I weigh 215 pounds at the moment, I think if I can get down to 200 I could then be a big and tall poster model.

The pic above is from an add from the big and tall shop.....mmmmm

xo BT

No comments: