Friday, July 25, 2008

I'm sick of Moron journalists

Hey Gays,

In NY we get this daily paper called Metro, I think it may be national put out by the AP or something. I sometimes will read it when I see an article about something local in NY and did that the other day.

I flipped to one section that has gossip and entertainment, of course, somehow news and and gossip are the same thing..anyway there was a piece on Matthew Broderick and his cheating on SJP with a "red head". I hadn't heard about this and who know if it's true but I must say that the writer Dorothy Robinson must be a Moron.

She wrote the little piece about this but for some reason had to add in that the upside to this story is that we at least can put to rest the "gay rumors" about Matthew...what's the upside here? That he's not gay...what if he was...or did she mean the upside is he didn't cheat n her with a guy...and it's better it was a woman...Also, he could be Bi-sexual and like it both ways....

The whole statement was so ridiculous and didn't even need to be in the piece. I'm convinced this girl must be from Minnesota or something and has no clue what she said was offensive....aaargh

How do these people get jobs......

xo BT

No comments: