Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Someone to Admire

Hey gays,

I have to tell you after watching some of the Oscars and seeing Red Carpet photo's, etc. I was pleased to see a few older women that are letting themselves age gracefully and not with much plastic surgery. I don't think Meryl Streep has had much work done if any and Sophia Loren looks fabulous though I think she's no stranger to the knife. The actress Melissa Leo nominated for Frozen river is also someone to note.

The stand out here though is Angelica Houston. One time i did drag and wore a long black bob and all I got all night was you look just like Angelica Houston, not that I took it as a insult, I never wore that wig again.

She is actually a gorgeous woman, more sophisticated than most, she is not a classic beauty but more of a unique one. I just like the fact that she is who she is and doesn't really change. I don't think she has had a lot of work done and it shows in these pics but she still has a great body and look.

Oh, someone to admire, I think. Maybe I'll pick up another black bob!!




XO, BT

1 comment:

Jeff C.-S. said...

You should definintely embrace your inner Anjelica once more, love...