Tuesday, February 17, 2009

MargOH! and the Twink

Hey gays,

So this weekend I went to my old stomping ground Providence to visit my friends and have a little fun. I also wanted to perform a number I've been working on. It is Liza's version of "What makes a man a man". Its one of those songs that is very dramatic but a little long to keep a crowds attention.

I was testing it out to see what the reaction was even though I wasn't adding all the idea's I had for my NYC performance of the song. I'm going to make a huge cock and balls under my outfit to expose at the end of the song. Anyway, I did the song but more copying her performance on the GLAAD media awards a couple of years ago. I feel the performance went well especially when I removed my wig toward the end of the song. It is a good song to act to and I tried to do that....

Well when I walked off the stage after taking bows etc. this guy grabbed my face and kissed me hard and long on the lips, mind you i still had no wig on, it happened so fast that I was taken a back and kind of pushed him away gently and went backstage. I put my wig back on and gathered myself, etc. and went back out and the guy was still standing there, he grabbed me again and said that he fell in love with me and wanted to go home with MargOH!... I guess I did a good job with that song...LOL.

Let me tell you though, MargOH! and sex do not mix.. I of course explained to him that I was married and MargOH! was too old for him, he was 20. The boy wouldn't let up though and when i went back to my friends , etc. was very persistant..

In the end he got my point and though I was flattered the boy had to be turned away..LOL. In all of my years of performing this has never happened to me and it made me wonder what the attraction was..as a side note about 3 or 4 other younger gay men approached me and were applauding my performance as touching, etc. It really hit a chord with the young ones, interesting....

I told Jeff all about this as soon as I got home and I'm glad i did because some aquaintences that were there told other aquaintences and described me as "She was having a lot of fun".....

To me, it was innocent and not something I meant to have happen or invited, the whole experience was really funny to me and interesting how a performance can affect someone....

XO, BT

3 comments:

Glenn said...

Perhaps a more appropriate title would have been “Kiss and Tell” and do tell, MargOH, do tell! Got to love the twinks, if for nothing else, their respect and admiration for us older, worldly and experienced role models! Have you gotten your AARP rainbow card yet? I carry mine around with PRIDE!

MargOH! Channing said...

Hey Doll,

I pretty much explained everything..I know, MAN-ee was not that happy with the story but to me it was cute and a bit disturbing. In my younger days this would have been a no brainer but having the responsibility of a relationship and as a performer it was not appropriate for me to ravage the boy...

Also in a way I think he thought I was the song, of being alone with no love which is not the case...LOL

XO, M

MargOH! Channing said...

oh yes, but I was really flattered and appreciated the attention, I can't lie about that!