Friday, November 28, 2008

Another Reason not to go to WalMart


Hey Gays,

I just read this on the web about a temp worker being trampled to death this morning by crazy shoppers pushing into WALMART for black Friday.

This is another case for what I've said before "The world has gone mad". It is absolutely unbelievable to me that people would break the hinges off the doors to get into walmart for Holiday shopping.

The marketing machine of retail really have made it seem that if you don't shop on black Friday the world will end. Guess what it won't but in this case some one's life did??????? What the fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also read about a woman who dragged her son on Wednesday to Best buy and pitched a tent so they'd be the first in line for today's sales. That poor kid....How sad are these stories.

Santa must really be scratching his head and wondering where it all went wrong.

XO, BT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know! This is soooo gross and sad. In one report I heard that people were literally walking over his body. Gotta get that plasma screen! That is some very toxic energy. That poor man.

MargOH! Channing said...

Hey Jeff,

I know this is really sad. Black friday is a good name for this tragic event....