Saturday, November 22, 2008

Coming Around Again

hey gays,

so after all my tests the docs have found nothing specific. The positive is that
I don't have crohns disease or colitis but they can't figure out what it is.

He did prescribe me an anti spasm medication which is suppose to help my spastic bath rooming. Oh how fun I get to talk about my messy gastro system. It sometimes seems to take over my life, I hate that.

I'm glad the holidays are coming, something to take my mind off my health.....

I'm also going to start writing my next show though I haven't got the head for it at the moment. I need something to spark me...I will start though and i must have it done by December 15, that's my goal...I can do it!! write a one hour show in less than a month...mmmmmi don't know...LOL

Ok gays i'll be back with some fat things...LOL

XO, BT

2 comments:

Seth said...

"spastic bathrooming" - I think I might have that - tell us more, seriously.

And watch out for the holidays - can be very unhealthy!!

Especially the turkey stuffing and obligatory pie.... I was going to say it goes right to my thighs - or hips - or butt - but I think I've filled all those spaces up and I'm starting to get fat around my ears or something...

cheers :-)

MargOH! Channing said...

Hey Seth,

Its me BT. Well its like when you have to go to the bathroom and can't hold your # 2 to keep it clean....I'm always running to a shitter...

I have celiac disease so I can't eat wheat , rye, oats or barley. I know I have that condition but now i also have something else but they can't figure out what.... It really sucks..

I love the holiday food so I'll be eating a lot..LOL then I think i'm going to start back at the gym...yes the gym...how fun

darling you'll always have thin ears ...don't worry about that

XO, BT