Tuesday, November 25, 2008

How did I miss Chris Evans


Hey gays,

I went to see that movie Street Kings earlier in the year and remembering that i thought one of the cops was really cute, he got shot, I even was thinking he was sexier than my boy keanu...wink, wink.

I kind of forgot about him until I saw a preview from a movie he is going to be in next year. I'm thinking he is the next big thing, the next Brad Pitt or something. He has a boy next door look about him and now i see from this pic a very nice body...yikes.

XO, BT

How did I miss Chris Evans...I'm a bad gay

2 comments:

Glenn said...

He doesn't look like any boys that live next door to me. What hood does he live in... time to move!

MargOH! Channing said...

LOL, Yes i think he lives next door to me, come over...LOL

The movies i've seen him in they usually shave his head and he has rosy cheeks...thus the boy next door...LOL

I think we could both handle him

XO, BT