Wednesday, April 8, 2009

An uphill battle

Hey gays,

Today I weigh in at 220 pounds, not my heaviest weight, I've been 235 before.

The thing is for my next show I gotta get down to what I call "Judy" weight. When I was impersonating Judy on a regular basis I weighed between 180-200 possibly 210 at the most. Its not easy to fit into a form fitting outfit like she wore but I have to do it this time because i want to have a fabulous costume. A lot of a performance has to do with the costume I feel, always have. I want to have something fierce this time that when you look at it it screams Judy.

So today started the journey to trim down. 45 minutes on the treadmill today and yesterday and i want to start playing tennis again. Now the rough part starts, no more chips and limited snacks, i do love a dorito...LOL

I'm going to start taking some pictures of my body to see what happens....

wish me luck....

XO, BT

No comments: