Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm so sick of "The market"


Hey gays,

No, I'm not talking about the supermarket, you know I need my food....

I'm talking about the endless nauseating talk about the stock market , the housing market, the rich people getting more bonuses.....I'm just sick and tired of hearing how we've all been raped by the system when no one is willing to even do anything about it or at least be accountable for it. The final straw was when I watched a piece on 60 minutes about the markets and what stood out to me is how no one will admit to be lying cheats out to make a buck or how people took out mortgages where the monthly payment was higher than what they make in a month saying I was taken advantage of....yikes.

The reality is people of my generation and below are being punished by the excess of the baby boomers, yes , our parents. We are being left with less than what they had because of greed. My parents aren't to blame, they have no money but the ones that do that are ages 60 and above right now that made millions upon millions of dollars and ran off with it leaving the average worker starving, the Enron's, the bear Stearn's, the aig, look at the men running those company's , old white guys.....aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh.......I'm going mad...

XO, BT

No comments: